Taking the first step is often the hardest. I know I've been there, where you are now most likely hovering over that button deciding whether to commit, do I want to do this, a little trepidation maybe.
I'm guessing something got you this far, and that is an excellent first step, the next step we can take together.
First and foremost, let's have a quick call or meet for a coffee, you need to be comfortable I am the right Movement Coach for you. For me, this is a critical element because I became a Personal Trainer to help people with their movement, health, and wellness journey. If we don't gel over a call or coffee it is going to be hard to have productive sessions; this is a people business after all and I, as a coach, want to help you achieve results, and you as a client need to know I am invested in your long-term journey.
To help you make a pre-coffee decision here is a checklist to check our initial compatibility:
- Do you have frequent aches, pains, niggles that are frustrating you?
- Have you been to a physiotherapist or sports therapist for a while and are still unable to return to exercise and continue to experience pain?
- Do you want to make a change, these don’t have to be massive changes but a willingness to start?
- Do you do some exercise and want to take on a challenge or simply achieve more in your training?
- Do you know that you need someone to provide structure and help you?
- Do you want to commit to making a personal change?
- Do you simply want to move through life a little easier?
If you answered yes to three or more of those questions, then we should absolutely meet.
If you decide I am the right trainer for you, I will promise the following:
- I will listen to you to understand how you tick. I’m flexible in my training approach and know that some workdays are more stressful than others. I will adapt sessions to meet your needs to keep you moving you toward your goal.
- I will take an approach that provides a sustainable change toward your goals and sets you up for future success.
- I will support you, and I will share tips and tricks that help you nudge the changes along from a mind and body perspective.
- I will help you transform your body. It is more than weight loss or muscle gain. It is about moving better, addressing dysfunction and dynamically changing how life flows.
This promise stands as long as you can commit to change.
I genuinely hope I have convinced you that I am the right Movement Coach for you.
Call me, or click on the book now link below. There is a free coffee in it for you and the potential of a brand new you or a more comfortable daily life without aches and pains.